Find exactly where you want to be.
Whether it’s the first or fifth time, buying a home is a major life event. When it comes to something as important as your future, you want to be surrounded by people who know what they’re doing and care about getting it right.
Our tightknit team of seasoned, full-time REALTORS® knows that you expect an agent you can count on, who’ll answer all your homebuying questions and concerns, show you exactly what you’re looking for, and is committed to getting you home.
Work with REALTORS® who understand you and are willing to hustle to make your homeownership happen.
“Heidi Libby is an amazing realtor. We have had to work with many real estate professionals over the years and often dreaded the process. This was due to their focus not being on us but the sale! Heidi is a different individual. Honest, client focused, diligent with the details. She will and does work hard for you!” – Lynn Murphy
“Josh was great to work with. His experience and knowledge of the market made our home buying experience a pleasure. We felt like we were in good hands with Josh as he really took the time to understand our needs so that we were able to find the perfect home! Thank you, Josh!” – Amy Hutchinson
“Lori is a true professional. Homes are moving quickly and she provided me with access to detailed information on listings the moment they hit the market. Her market insight and genuine sincerity made negotiating simple. Thank you, Lori.” – Lynn Quirion
“I have worked with Bill Sprague for many years throughout my construction and development career. Bill is by far the hardest working, most honest realtor I’ve had the pleasure of working with. I’d recommend him and his team to anyone looking to buy or sell.” – Matt Morrill
“Ann always exceeds expectations and she has a great eye for what her clients are looking for. She’s wonderful to work with and always responds quickly.” – Candice Pinkham
Why work with us?
For over 60 years, we’ve been the most successful team of REALTORS® in Kennebec County. We come equipped with a vast network and a passion for helping people to achieve the dream of home ownership by building relationships one person, one real estate experience at a time.
- #1 in overall sales in Kennebec County
- Over 500 properties sold
- 3 agents in the top 10 or sales
- 4 agents in the top 15 of sales
- 6 agents in the top 25 of sales
- Volume sold statewide tops $109 million
- Per agent average over $12 million
Learn More Meet Our Agents
What can you expect from us?
No one knows Central Maine’s communities, neighborhoods, schools, culture, market conditions and opportunities better than Sprague & Curtis Real Estate. From school systems to the best place to drop off dry cleaning, we know it all and are here to help you find where you belong.
Work with us and you’ll get:
- A premium agent who is part of an inspired group of focused and enthusiastic REALTORS® with decades of experience specializing in Central Maine.
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire homebuying process from first search to understanding complex contracts.
- Professional, accessible and dedicated customer care 7 days a week.
- First-hand knowledge and insider information from industry experts with deep community roots.
- A market analysis of selected property, contacts for local lenders and inspectors, and an exclusive search engine made specifically for you to access new listings, property disclosures and property history.
- Help with negotiating prices, explanation of contract terms, and assurance that all deadlines will be met so your transaction goes smoothly.
- Connections to the latest technology, including access to more than 100 websites.
- Buyer representation is free! Be shown any properties listed with any agencies when you work with us. We can also help you with “For Sale by Owner” properties.
Want more information on searching, financing, buying and surviving a home purchase? Discover a wealth of information and guidance in our resources.