The materials at this web site, as well as the organization and layout of this site, are copyrighted and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on this web site solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any print out of this web site, or portions of the web site, must include Delta Media Group, Inc.'s and/or Sprague and Curtis Real Estate's copyright notice. No right, title or interest in any of the materials contained on this web site is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such materials. Unless otherwise specified, you may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, link to or frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site, without written permission from Delta Media Group, Inc. and/or Sprague and Curtis Real Estate. The foregoing prohibition expressly includes, but is not limited to, the practices of "screen scraping" or "database scraping" to obtain lists of users, listing data or other information.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC 512 et seq.)
Delta Media Group, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Delta Media Group, Inc.
7015 Sunset Strip Ave. NW
N.Canton, Ohio 44720
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action. This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/.
Property Pursuit™, Property Pursuit Atlas Search™, Delta Media Group, Inc.™ and Sprague and Curtis Real Estate are registered service marks and may not be used in any way without receiving prior express written permission.
THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. DELTA MEDIA GROUP, INC. AND SPRAGUE AND CURTIS REAL ESTATE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPRAGUE AND CURTIS REAL ESTATE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THESE MATERIALS. SPRAGUE AND CURTIS REAL ESTATE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WHILE SPRAGUE AND CURTIS REAL ESTATE AND DELTA MEDIA GROUP, INC. STRIVE TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ACCURATE AND CURRENT, SPRAGUE AND CURTIS REAL ESTATE AND DELTA MEDIA GROUP, INC. CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION. INFORMATION WITHIN THE WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. SPRAGUE AND CURTIS REAL ESTATE AND DELTA MEDIA GROUP, INC. RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEB SITE, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE.
Google Maps Terms of Service
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SPRAGUE AND CURTIS REAL ESTATE OR DELTA MEDIA GROUP, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF OR DELTA MEDIA GROUP, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a disability that keeps you from experiencing this website please call .
When guests visit the Sprague and Curtis Real Estate web site, some basic information may be collected. This information may include, but is not limited to, which pages are visited and for how long, which homes are viewed, which property searches are run, where the visitors come from, and what ISP they are using. In addition, you may voluntarily provide such information, including but not limited to name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address.
Using Information Collected:
Sprague and Curtis Real Estate uses the information collected to improve the quality of this web site, enhance or tailor the information offered, do what you ask us to do, and make your experience on this site as valuable and efficient as possible. We also use this information to inform you about our products and services.
By using Sprague and Curtis Real Estate's web site, you consent to Sprague and Curtis Real Estate's collection and use of your information as described in this policy. As a general rule, we do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties. We however reserve the right to disclose your information under certain circumstances such as but not limited to an inquiry by law enforcement or judicial authorities to protect our own legal rights or to protect the public good. Whenever you are online, you run the risk that the information you provide will fall into the wrong hands. Although Sprague and Curtis Real Estate implements and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to safeguard your privacy, Sprague and Curtis Real Estate cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide us. Sprague and Curtis Real Estate nor anyone associated with this website accept no responsibility or liability for the activities of third parties.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you. (You may request deleting your data via logging into your account and going to "ACCOUNT DATA" and clicking the "REQUEST TO DELETE MY DATA" button.)
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Links to Other Web Sites:
What are cookies and how do we use them: